SUBMISSIONS FOR ISSUE #3 OPEN JULY 1- DEADLINE AUGUST 31
- Only one submission per submission period. (For example, one poem, not a series of 3 or more for the editors to sift through and pick from. Choose the work you are interested in getting feedback on and seeing published.)
- NO previously published work.
- U.S. submissions only, until further notice. (Unless as an international contributor you have contributed to BOTH Issues #1 and #2.)
- The submission period will close after 50 submissions have been received.
- All submissions are subject to rigorous collaborative editing. Please do not submit if you are unwilling to receive feedback and consider changes to your work.
- NO hate speech, bigotry, graphic sexual or violent content will be permitted.
- Too Well Away does not publish anonymous work, academic articles, or religious praise poetry. Please do not send these things.
- Simultaneous submissions are not encouraged, as your work is practically guaranteed publication with us. Please do not simultaneously submit if you feel your work will be picked up by another market (perhaps a paying one), causing you to withdraw and abandon our process.
Too Well Away asks for First Serial, Electronic, and Archival Rights. All rights revert back to the author upon publication. If your work is later published elsewhere, we ask that you kindly make note of its initial appearance in our journal.